Prozenda is a fast-growing IT company, answering several types of needs of our domestic and international customers, such as testing, development, DevOps, business analysis and advisory.
We are seeking to hire an experienced Office Manager, with personal assistant responsibilities, to join our team.
If you're passionate about your job, Prozenda is a great place for you. Apply today!
- Giving personal assistance to the Managing Director of Prozenda
- Support Finance Manager in scanning, filing documents, preparing bank transactions for approval
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly:
- Manage office supplies inventory and beverages, and place orders as necessary
- Manage office infrastructure, including working assets of our employees
- Perform receptionist duties: inform, support and greet visitors
- Organize company events, both internal and external
- Manage office cleaning with suppliers, to keep the office, kitchen, and restrooms clean and well-equipped
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, creating reports, filing documents
- Develop office policies and templates, and ensure they are implemented and updated appropriately
- Being present in the office minimum 4 days a week