We're looking for DevOps Engineer with 4-5 years experience to join our fast-growing team and help us build the most trusted and personalized service in the world.
One of our clients is the global market leader for lifestyle and travel concierge and loyalty solutions, and they are growing quickly. As a leading global service business, they help busy people get the most out of their lives and pride themselves on providing the very best customer experience possible. We are working with very talented engineers from different countries.
The Product is a large-scale responsive and e-commerce web application with features across Travel, Entertainment, Dining, and much more. It’s a multi-tenant and customizable platform that gives our Developers the opportunity to specialize in multiple sectors and work with many of the world’s best-known financial and luxury brands.
- Growing local team with start-up feeling and a strong background
- Interesting international projects – colleagues from several countries
- Great team, regular team-building events
- Laptop + 2 monitors (24”) help your work
- We are open to your ideas
- Regular home office
- Non-strict working hours (within reasonable limits)
- Team breakfast
- Experience in running and maintaining complex infrastructure setups
- Experience with setting up and managing Kubernetes infrastructure, including
- either Kops, Kubespray or similar
- Good level of experience with AWS
- being able to work with VPCs
- Security groups, EC2 instances
- Load Balancers & Autoscaling
- Experience with Deployment / Infrastructure as Code including Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Vault
- Experience with Docker and Docker compose
- Experience of a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Scripting experience with Bash/Python
- Advanced Linux experience
- Strong security knowledge“